Welcome Fellas to my blog , I'm gonna share my interesting finding here.

Trending Post

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hacking Simulator

HACKING MOVIES SIMULATOR



In movies you see this type picture that hackers or techno guy character used to it but is actually a prank.. Today I'll show you this kind of simulator that you make fool with your friends and fun.

Steps Into Hacking Prankster :-)
  1. Click the Url https://geektyper.com/

You see this kind of interface.

  • You can choose your theme such as
  • Tegino 
  • Mr Robot
  • NASA
  • & SHIELD version
Some of new also avalible such as you see Matrix movie
Now choose any of your favorite theme Let me choose Mr Robot version


Don't forget to press F11 key it will make full screen

Fact 
  Actually It is Unix Operating System based which is different from windows GUI.

Enjoy

Hope you like it. Let me know in the comment section....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot