Welcome Fellas to my blog , I'm gonna share my interesting finding here.

Trending Post

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 28, 2020

How to earn money with Pateron? Support yourself without monetization or approval !

 


What is Patreon?

Patreon is the best way for artists and content creators to get paid. It is also used as salaries stuff
Moreover, the 20000+ get their salaries paid in millions on this platform.  

Why we need Patreon?

We need Patreon to earn money because when we wait for google Adsense it seems to take quite a time or we are waiting to enable monetization of our youtube channel.
So here we can use the Patreon platform to get paid or gave patrons.











Become a part of Patreon

  • visit the referral link given below
  • Create an account
  • Use your profile picture and cover picture
  • Define your work such as I am a blogger
  • what you have to do go above finish and launch
  • If you want to hide your monthly income or Patreons you can hide
  • So what's next you're in




You can support us also on Patreon... I am an artist blogging is my art Your support makes me motivated...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot